Lighten up -Re: non-EFI crap

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sun Aug 31 20:44:31 GMT 1997

>nasty neighbors.  Although entertaining, the amount of mail was
>ridiculous and had absolutely nothing to do with EFI.

Hey Terry...

I agree that straying off topic is amusing, however I do appreciate were
most of you folks are coming from.  With a list of this size, having 5% of
the list commenting on one off-topic post makes for a tremendous amount of
mail flow.  I've even made "rules" that search for messages with key words
and push them into specific folders where I read those messages first.  The
others, well, sit somewhere and get read when I have more leisure time.
The joy of being on five lists.

>Go ahead and flame me if that will make you feel more like a man but it
>will not change the fact that this group gets pretty far off the subject

Naaah, won't flame ya.  Unless you are behind my non-efi hummer when it
backfires :)  And yes, I will be converting it using the TEC-II system
probably in the fall.  There, now I'm on-topic.

Aaaah.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606