Intake manifold

Scott Linder lindross at inetdirect.net
Tue Dec 2 04:30:29 GMT 1997

swagaero wrote:

> Ok people I want to pick some people running the 5.0 Fords. What is the
> best breathing intake manifold. I am about to start converting to MPFI
> batch fired Injection on my 64 Falcon Sedan Delivery 5.0 . All
> suggestions would be appreciated. I am running a high lift cam and will
> use my opamp circuit in the map signal circuit. I will use one of GM's
> ECM's.
>
> Steve Parkman
>
>                    ----|------||------|----
>                      --|------[]------|--
>                             0/  \0
>
> click on address to see the Sedan Delivery
>
> :http://www.flash.net/~swagaero/64

 nice car !
As a fuel injector reconditioning shop i have injectors in stock at a good
price and a few ford 302 efi intake units.  A couple of new ones and a few
truck and car units at a good price.  50-100$ range.
injectors are 199.60 for a flow matched set of 302 units and may be
exchanged for higher flow at a later date for half price if needed.

jim Linder
the injector " guru'
4-D gasoline Alley Indianapolis Indiana 46222
317-487-9460