EFI kits?

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 2 19:45:45 GMT 1997

Hey guy I'm doing the same thing except in a '69 Cougar with a Boss 351
(same intake as a 4V Cleveland)  I am interested in the company that
makes the EFI intake as I have made my own from a single plane carb style
intake.  More on that if you want.  Can you describe this intake in more
detail please?
I'm using a system from an '89 Mustang 5.0 except I'll be using two
throttle bodies and two MAF's (one will be a dummy).  I think we can help
eachother.  I've got an easy trick for installing the temp. sensor into
the water pump.

cheers
jw