GM ECM TBI Questions with more information

JET jtravel at nmia.com
Wed Dec 3 01:31:41 GMT 1997

When I did the swap from 2.8L to 4.3L TBI I
used all of the sensors from the 4.3L except
the O2 because it was heated, I used the ECM
and harness that was with the 2.8L.

Everything plugged in except the TPS, and the
Electronic Vacuum Regulator Valve (EVRV); which I had
to change the ends on to fit the plug, wire color
for wire color. The EVRV had an extra wire on it though.

I have tried to get the Check Engine light to come on, but it will
not. I checked voltage at the between A and D of the ALDL connector
and could not detect any?

I'am confused??