GM ECM TBI Questions with more information

Al Hunt skypig at IntNet.net
Wed Dec 3 02:47:55 GMT 1997

>I have tried to get the Check Engine light to come on, but it will
>not. I checked voltage at the between A and D of the ALDL connector
>and could not detect any?

A fleeting thought that may help - the 2.8 Fiero's ALDL connector, pin G, is
hot when the fuel pump is running.  A test light between G and ground should
light up.

[~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-=Posted *live* from Rancho Fiero=-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
[                             Al Hunt                               ]
[                        skypig at intnet.net                          ]
[    First Frames - now MIDI - can it possibly get ANY worse??      ]