Patent Numbers

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 4 15:40:42 GMT 1997

Bruce,

IBM has a WWW site that will do patent searches.  If you can't find it quickly,
let me know and I will ask around here to find out exactly where it is.  If
nothing else,  I can probably use my internal patent search tool here to do a
quick search for you...

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 12/04/97 04:54:06 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet