1200 cc/m inj price ?

Carl Summers InnovativeTechnologies at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 5 02:03:48 GMT 1997

ptimmerm at mashtun.JPL.NASA.GOV wrote:

> Can someone tell me what the going price should be for a
> denso peak and hold injectors with 1200 cc/min flow rate.
> these are new in box, serialized, flow tested, race parts.
>
> paul timmerman

I might be interested in purchasing some of these from you, I will look
for "going" price.  How many of these do you have? I am building a twin
turbo 572 BBC with EFI,, those injectors should handle 1600HP ,,,,Does
anyone have any info regarding whether I can get these to idle with a
bank fire or do I have to use sequential???Thanks, Carl
Carl Summers   Innovative Technologies (IN-TECH)