eprom

Ron Tyler dcmckenna at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 5 11:24:46 GMT 1997

Jennifer Rose wrote:

> Hi Brad
>
>         I prefer to mechanical mods first, tailor software to match. In my case
> have a 86 tpi with a 89 eprom on a 383. Remove cold start injector.
> Increased inj to 24 lbs. Installed Crane compucam. Modified fuel pressure
> reg to adjustable, set to 50 psi. Bypassed egr error signal in code. Using
> vette timing table. Have to find deaccel valves - hope to do so soon.
>
> Vance

    Hello,

          At the risk of sounding like a bottom feeder, could you tell
me the most cost effective way of "bypassing error codes" in a '95 LT1.
I am not terribly familiar with the choices of available
software/hardware to accomplish this.

     Thanx, Ron Tyler

   P.S. I'm using a Mac. but would consider an emulator if need be.