Injector Recommendations

Steve Leonard sleonard at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 6 17:01:10 GMT 1997

I need some suggestions on injectors for my
turbo-Suzuki, I am using a batch-fire controller
(Haltech). Projected HP is 225 rear wheel ponies. The
injectors will be mounted in individual runners for
each cylinder.
 Can you recommend what size, type, and where to get
them. I also need the mounting bosses, fuel rail
couplers, and what pressure regulator you can suggest.
As this is my Senior design project, cost is an
unfortunate requirement.  Thanx in advance for all
your help.

                                      regards
                                     Steve L.
                                      UB SAE