GM ALDL interface

Seanster 3sm79 at qlink.queensu.ca
Mon Dec 8 17:48:07 GMT 1997

Hi folks. Sorry I wasnt paying attention already. I have created a web page
about the 160 bits/sec GM C3I ecu format.

Back in September I gathered all the information I could find on the net and
wrote a simple basic program to read off the aldl connector via parallel port.

All the information I had I put on a web page.

http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3sm79/scantool/

My program is really, really lame but I was in a big hurry, and it worked :)

PS. 160 baud is incorrect and misleading. The ecu output is raw digital data,
and it's just 160 bits per second, or 160 bps. There is a difference when it
comes down to implementation. I'm sure some will try to argue... :)

-Sean