Fuel pump questions

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Dec 11 19:29:22 GMT 1997

>places, if the gauge looks low, the tank gets filled.  It's never been
returned
>on empty.

Then you have good friends :)

>And in this racing deprived area, I'm not even sure anybody sells 117 octane.
>I think that there's one place (in Billings) which sells unleaded VP.  Isn't
>that around 106 Octane?

Yes, 105 or 106.

>I went to school in North Haven.  There was someone in my class from
>Bridgeport.  I can't seem to remember his name, though.  Chris something.

Neat !  Unfortunately I've only squatted here for a little over a year, so
I probably wouldn't know anyone.  I'm so unsociable, and not fond of my
neighbors (they don't like header noise at 11pm.  Go figure)

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html