crank fuse

Mark Fabiny mfabiny at flash.net
Fri Dec 12 04:27:34 GMT 1997

Sounds like the coil on the fuel pump relay is bad (shorted).  Pull the
relay and measure the impedance on the coil.  Most 12V automotive relays
are about 80 to 90 ohms.  You might also swap the relay with another
just like it if your car has more than one of that type.  Also could be
a shorted wire in the harness.

Good luck,

Mark Fabiny (87 GTA)