a new guy to efi

Tony Cooper tony.cooper at virgin.net
Fri Dec 12 09:14:19 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

> >P.S. Very early enquiries. We will need some debugger's for our own
> >system. It is a DSP/FPGA based engine managment, with addaptive learning
> >built in. Any one interested?
>
> Count me in :)

Righty ohh. I will add you to the Alpha test list, if that is alright
with you. I will let you know as things progress.

> Frederic Breitwieser
> Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
> Bridgeport, CT 06606
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
> (Portable Webserver Link Address)
>
> 1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
> 1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
> 2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Ahhh, a man after my own heart.
I started to build my own sports car over here. Little problem, trying
to get hold of a 500ci Caddy engine to go with the brand new 8v71 I have
in the garage. I have got the Lambo body in the garage together with the
huge Micky 'T's and wheels. Still trying to find the engine though. Rear
engined blown 500ci Lambo - H,mmmm, very nice...

Tony

--
Sent By Tony Cooper.
email: tony.cooper at virgin.net
Allow at least 10 working minutes for reply. ;)