crank fuse

bmccord at whittman-hart.com bmccord at whittman-hart.com
Fri Dec 12 14:40:43 GMT 1997

I was just wondering how many Amps is the circuit actually drawing ? It
might lead some insight in to the problem I mean if the circuit is drawing
5 or 6 amps for several seconds during starting it may be blowing after the
engine is starting, Or could there be some sort of say 10 or 15 amp spike
for a millisecond after the engine starts?

This also may be a dumb question but is the fuse rated correctly? And
should it be a normal fuse or a "slow blow"?

Thanks

Billy McCord

carmine at ibmoto.com on 12/11/97 02:58:49 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu