Haltech F3

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Fri Dec 12 17:53:47 GMT 1997

A friend of mine offered to loan me the F3 for an extended period of
time, if I would set up the fuel curves for him...  I'll be using this
on the twin turbo IROC I'm currently building up. If any of you have
used this or a similar setup, please let me know what it entails? I
really don't know how hard it is to set one of these up, and get the
system refined. Is it worth my time setting it up? I'd do it now while
the car is NA, and not boosted just to get the bugs worked out. Thanks
for the help :)

Andris
Z28 Twin Turbo Page - http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~askulte/ttt/ttt.html