Liquid Propane Injection help!!!

Joe Chiasson chiasson at hutchtel.net
Sat Dec 13 14:44:44 GMT 1997

Just a guess,  is it a Vialli system with a Siemens Deka II bottom feed
injector?  I know that system requires you to start on gasoline then
switch.   Don't know if they do it through the same injector or if the
gasoline is TBI.  Anyway add vapor injection somewhere in there a you
pretty much have what you want, dont you Robert?

>   Robert,
>
>     I found them through a company in Australia.  Called Docklands
Science