Fuel pump questions

bmccord at whittman-hart.com bmccord at whittman-hart.com
Wed Dec 17 14:20:00 GMT 1997

>James Tidwell wrote:
>
>> At 01:03 PM 12/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>> >Fuel splash tends to generate large amounts of vapor that must
>> >go through the purge canister to eventually exit to the engine.  In
>> >theory this should all be accounted for by the EFI system.  In
practice,
>> >you can find driveability problems associated with large amounts of
>> >purge vapors.
>> >
>> >Jim Boughton
>> >jpb01 at ibm.net

What about installing some sort of consider to re-liquefy the fuel. I seem
to remember some sort of contraption that had some coils etc. to help keep
Vapor lock to a minimum This would save fuel I would think and would also
eliminate the excessive vapor problems.

What do you think?

Thanks

Billy McCord