Diacom

Terry Hartman txhartma at spd.dsccc.com
Fri Dec 19 02:33:46 GMT 1997

> From: bcoop at totacc.com (Brad Cooper)
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:19:40 -0700
> Subject: Re: Diacom
>
> Can somebody send me a copy of Diacom?

It would not help you unless you had the
special cable.  I believe this cable has
been discussed here before, so someone
might be able to tell you how to make it....

> > >From: John Hess <johnhess at cris.com>
> > You didn't ask me;  but, I am running 2.85!
> >
> > Is 2.85 an official release??  I am running 2.84.
> >
> > Steve Ochs aka N8TYS- Mfg. Engineer - GM Powertrain - Parma Plant

Yes I believe it is.  I had to have it to be able to "link" to
my car.  The 2.84 wouldn't work.  I believe that the 2.85
just has a fix for the '86-'87 TPI F-bodys...

T.
--
Terry Hartman in Sachse, Tx     '87 5.7L GTA Trans Am
txhartma at spd.dsccc.com          12.96 at 108