2.8L/3.1L AND 3.8L FWD same bellhousing pattern?

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sat Dec 20 05:31:32 GMT 1997

Frederic Breitwieser wrote:

<snip>

> >Worried about conversions?  Worried about emissions inspections?  Wyoming and
> >Montana have no vehicle inspections whatsoever.  :)
>
> So, you are offering your home address for people to "move" to, right ? <Grin>

Know this nice little town, called Node, WY.  Last time I
was through the sign
said Population: 9Not only could one corner the market on
EFI conversions, but
they'd have to change the sign just for you.

> >Hmmm...what about Aurora v-8?  I'll find out tomorrow if they came with std.
> >trans.  Yeah, I know.  That one costs money :(
>
> But its a super engine, no doubt about that :)  I've been lead to believe
> its founded off the Northstar engine.  Though here I go again putting my
> foot in my mouth :)

I'm holding my tongue on this in light of the recent barrage
of bellhousing bolt
pattern info (of which I am partly to blame).