EPROM/CALPAK

cec cedrics at nmia.com
Tue Dec 30 16:56:35 GMT 1997

I have a 1988 S10 4X4 that I just upgraded the engine to the 4.3L
version and want to drop the T5 manual transmission and install a
TH700R4.

Will I need to change the EPROM/CALPAK to make the TCC lock up?

Is the EPROM/CALPAK different from MAN verses AUTO transmission?

Also after looking at the wiring diagram it looks as though i just
need to swap the wire from the shift-up light to term D on the A/T
sol., Take a wire from the brake switch to term A on the A/T sol.,
and run a wire from ECM C7 (high gear input) to pin D on the A/T sol..
Does this sound right.