Injector Firing

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 30 18:32:17 GMT 1997

Ref Kevin Crain:
  IMHO. I'd first try the 1227747 late GM pick-up computer
to run your Cross Fire, then if unhappy with that use the
747 to run the TPI like Edelbrock does.  I don't know
of anyone selling/bothering to work with the CF computer.
You have to change the ECM connectors, but it's just a
wire for wire graft, other than the SES light, which ya
just bypass the green box.  With the 747 you can get
the burning program from The Turbo Shop, and maybe
get some proms from someone to try.  The holder for the
newer computer is smaller, might get that so it don't rattle.
  Bruce        nacelp at bright.net