gearwheel encodjng

Ross Forgione ross at apdata.com.au
Wed Feb 5 06:17:22 GMT 1997

I actually meant the etire assembly was enlosed - Encoder hblock and
all. The slotted encoder disk has a shaft which protrudes through the
case. In the printer application, a collet is used to attach it to the
carrige drive motor shaft. Collet ID is around 10mm.

Sorry for not being real clear in my original post.