Throttle(s) before or after plenum chamber?

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Wed Feb 5 06:49:36 GMT 1997

Michael T. Kasimirsky wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Todd Knighton wrote:
>
> >       If by "throttle house" you're referring to a throttle body?  There are
> > many good aftermarket suppliers of misc. diameter throttle bodies to
> > choose from.
>
> Could you elaborate on who these suppliers are?  I'm interested in
> EFI for a motorcycle and finding usable throttle bodies is a big hurdle.
> Thanks in advance for your help.

You'll find a lot of the aftermarket fuel-injection people sell them,
like accel, dfi, etc.  I forget the name of the people, but they're here
in Corona, California,  they make the t/b's for most people out there.
They're the same ones that are making the mass flow sensor shells for a
lot of the ford mustangs as well.  I know TWM makes a bunch of them, but
typically multiple setups.
	If I find some specific names, I'll post them.

--
Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering
knighton at net-quest.com