Radiator hose intake manifold

Egil Kvaleberg egilk at sn.no
Wed Feb 5 06:50:14 GMT 1997

On Tue, 4 Feb 1997, Daniel Burk wrote:

> We built one and nick-named
> it the "Squid".

Aha!

My current system has a short piece of rubber tube, but that would be
*before* the butterflies. Changing the throttle position would locate
them *after* on the vacuum side of things, which obviously is another cup
of tea altogether. Didn't think of that.

So that leaves me with two options, GRP or metal. From what I have seen
of exhaust systems, I have a suspicion that metal tube bent to the radius
I need wouldn't be possible without distorting the inside of the bend.

That leaves GRP, which perhaps could be cast using a suitable radiator hose
as a core.

Egil
--
Email: egilk at sn.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway