Motronics Calibrator

Todd Knighton knighton at net-quest.com
Thu Feb 6 03:47:40 GMT 1997

To everyone.
	With all the talk about the Mike's Calibrator for the Ford stuff, I
thought I should point out something.  With all our experiences with the
Motronics units, we've come up with some pretty good software for
calibrating the Motronics units, primarily Porsche 911 stuff, some 944.
We've got the ability to calibrate the slow method, by eproms, or
live-tune, with either serial link or emulation methods.  We also have
the ability to convert some of the systems from air-flapper to mass-air
to speed density for street-turbo's or racing applications.
	We were just starting to think about the possibility of marketing some
of the hard work and time we've put into these systems, and were
wondering what kind of call there is for this in the market.

--
Todd Knighton
Protomotive Engineering
knighton at net-quest.com