O2 Sensor Replacement

Loyd Bonecutter loydb at enteract.com
Thu Feb 6 05:47:26 GMT 1997

I've heard low O2 cross counts between frames was the way to detect a lazy
sensor.  Have never seen the high and low reading deviate as much as
sugguested below, but I've never used a volt meter,  just the voltages
indicated on an OTC 2000.  Should I rethink this position ?  Maybe I need a
fresh O2 sensor !

Loyd Bonecutter
Brookfield, IL