MAF SWIRL REDUCTION

Nial Stewart stewartn at nortel.ca
Wed Feb 12 15:59:10 GMT 1997

In message "MAF SWIRL REDUCTION", you write:

> Gentlemen,
>
> I am looking for some honeycomb type material, or similar device,
> to begin investigation into swirl reduction in a supercharged blow
> through MAF situation.
>
> Does anyone know of where I might find resources for this meterial
> or device(s)?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Matt

Matt,

Your local friendly aluminium stockist might be able to source some of the
stuff that's used in aluminium honeycomb for you (or at least give you
a contact with the manufacturer). This stuff is very light, so you might
have trouble supporting it (although you might be able to bond it to the
inside of a tube).

Nial Stewart
stewartn at nortel.ca