DFI controler

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 13 22:01:07 GMT 1997

Hello

A couple of weeks ago I posted a note that DFI was selling there ECU for
$800.00 U.S.  If you got it then sorry to clutter up the list but at that
time there was also a server crash and I think alot of people may not
have gotten the message.

Anyway this ECU is a BATCH type speed density system with closed loop.
It will run staged injectors, NOS, fan, waste gate, boost retard, fetch
your slippers, etc.
It's a typical SD set-up which means it need inputs from RPM, MAP sensor
and TPS with temp. and O2 correction.

Just thought I'd pass this info along.  I'm seriously considering one of
these.  If anyone has any experience or advice I'd appreciate it.

cheers
jw