Fuel maps

Michael R Taylor mtaylorfi at juno.com
Fri Feb 14 06:04:45 GMT 1997

I'm looking for information regarding fuel maps.

I'm attempting to program an HC11 in controlling the injection system,
and I've roughly made a 2-D fuel map consisting of RPM on the abscissa
and the MAP sensor on the ordinate.  I assume that as engine RPM
increases, so does air flow (fair assumption) and as MAP increases so
does air flow (a bigger assumption).

I'm looks for "rule of thumb stuff" or actual fuel maps of other engine
AS A GUIDE.  The best way to do it is on a dyno, but I ain't got a dyno.

I'd appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance