Cooling/richening charge--Was:Methanol injectors

Heath Parker heathp at usouthal.campus.mci.net
Sat Feb 15 10:45:26 GMT 1997

Hello all,

Seth Allen was seeking methanol injectors for a system to prevent
detonation/cool intake charge--

A strange thought crossed my mind---Why not give NOS or some similar N20
company a phone call---they would be able to supply you with fuel
solenoids, pumps and possibly some sort of plate (under throttle body)
injection system. Just tell them straight up what you are looking for, and
they might have some ideas...  As far as methanol is concerned, it might be
out of the question.  I imagine they would know more about fuel systems and
compatibility, though, as they are involved with dragsters so frequently.

				Does that help any?
				Heath Parker
				heathp at usouthal.campus.mci.net