batch vs. sequential

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Sun Feb 16 19:04:37 GMT 1997

>Hello
>
>Does anybody have any info as to how much hp gain there is an a normally
>aspirated motor with sequential vs. batch injection?  I've heard of
>significant gains for emissions and slight gain for fuel economy but is
>the a significant gain in performance?  If so how much?  Anybody got any
>numbers?
>
>thanks
>jw

Improved low end torque and response.  Almost nothing at high rpm.  Could be
why bosch recomends runners with a 1.5 cylinder volume for batch.  Maybe
this would make the low end of a batch system perform like the low end of a
sequential.

David Doddek        pantera at pobox.com        217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)