DFI controler

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Sun Feb 16 19:04:56 GMT 1997

>Hello
>
>A couple of weeks ago I posted a note that DFI was selling there ECU for
>$800.00 U.S.  If you got it then sorry to clutter up the list but at that
>time there was also a server crash and I think alot of people may not
>have gotten the message.
>
>Anyway this ECU is a BATCH type speed density system with closed loop.
>It will run staged injectors, NOS, fan, waste gate, boost retard, fetch
>your slippers, etc.
>It's a typical SD set-up which means it need inputs from RPM, MAP sensor
>and TPS with temp. and O2 correction.
>
>Just thought I'd pass this info along.  I'm seriously considering one of
>these.  If anyone has any experience or advice I'd appreciate it.
>
>cheers
>jw

Interesting,  Last year I offered a computer that I had made that did not
have quite as many optional features for $300.  No one wanted one.  I am
going to add more features to it this year and see if anyone wants one for
$150.  If not I guess I will raise the price to $700.  I guess people just
do not want to save money.

David Doddek        pantera at pobox.com        217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)