The Rochecter E4ME carb

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 20:42:00 GMT 1997

> I have one on my Trans Am and it works very well for a carb!  I get
>  great starts in the morning, 21 MPG on the highway, and mid-15's in the
>  quarter mile!  Sure, it's not EFI, but it's a heck of a lot better than
>  your average non-computerized Holley!

This is not a slam Dan, not at all... however in addition to your comments I
would like to mention that a lot of these preferences are based on experience
and application.  I've grown up with Holley's on everything I've owned until
EFI hit my recent purchases, and quite honestly, probably wouldn't consider
any of the other carbs out there to be a good product.  Why?  Because using
one manufacturer with such good luck tends to draw loyalty.

If the Holley's I've used over the years sucked, well, you'd see something
else on my toys <G>.

Frederic Breitwieser
http://members.aol.com/fjb203/