Methanol injectors..

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 20:56:01 GMT 1997

<< There are pressure losses incerred with an intercooler, as well as larger
 intake volume.  And intercoolers are far from cheap.  Cheapest I have
 found is $250.  Intercooler core is even moer for a custom application,
 even if you can weld aluminum ends on.  And I have to have additional
 fuelling anyway, so why not kill two birds with one stone.

Ok...you're right. You do get pressure losses when running an intercooler.
But I think the advantage of the IC is that it is static and always does its
job without you having to worry about refilling anything. What kidn of temp
drop can you expect to see when injecting alcohol? And how much does it cost,
and how hard is it to run such a setup?
Thanks...