Parallel port data acquisition and control board

Fred Mill millfm at wolfenet.com
Wed Feb 19 03:26:38 GMT 1997

I know this isn=92t exactly EFI, but I thought it might be of interest. I=
=20
am working on a project that is a data acquisition system and a=20
transmission control for a RV. This will be a board that will connect to=20
a enhanced parallel port of a PC or laptop. It will have digital i/o=20
with high current drivers, counter/timers, and several channels of a/d,=20
signal conditioning, and  possibly on board map sensor and=20
accelerometer. Will run off 12V.=20

This looks like it could be a good general purpose board  for data=20
collection or control. Use with the software of your choice, I=92m using=20
Labview, but you could just as easily use Vbasic, C,  etc.=20

Is there any interest in such a system?  I will be having boards made=20
and would like to spread the cost.=20

Any comments or suggestions?

Fred Mill

millfm at wolfenet.com