Alcohol Fuel Injection/ New efi control unit.

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Wed Feb 19 09:27:43 GMT 1997

Castor Oil... but I like Klotz better. A side note; I use Klotz 2 stroke
oil (the red stuff) as assembly lube for pistons and rings. It's made to be
a top end lubricant and to be burned, so it doesn't leave as much or the
same deposits as other oils that you might assemble with. I use 50/50
STP/90wt. for everything else... except the cam lobes of course. You might
actually be able to get away with a little Klotz in the methanol to make it
less harsh. Of course the other thing that comes to mind is (gasp) Marvel
Mystery Oil.  ;-)

-j-