ABS Brakes

Clint Sharp clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 00:13:25 GMT 1997

In your message dated Wednesday 19, February 1997 you wrote :
> To those of you who were interested in the nitrogen-based ABS brake setup I
> had previously mentioned, I found an advertisement in one of the magazines I
> read, ripped it out, however I took it to work, so I'll bring it home today
> or tomorrow and will post the address of the company, phone number, etc.
>
> Basically, the setup is about $250 and attaches to the mastercylinder via
> brake lines.  I've used a product similar to this one on an older vehicle I
> had and experienced GREAT results.
>
> Sorry I don't have the company info handy, I'll get it here very soon.
>
> Frederic breitwieser

I have seen these units I think, are they called ABS Brakesafe or something
similar? Do they have any electronics or do they "Modulate Brake pressure"
mechanically? Beware any system that doesn't use wheel speed sensors.

--
If you have a problem with excess cash, mail all those
unwanted notes in plain packing to;
                       clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk