DFI controler desription

Steve Ciciora scicior at uswest.com
Wed Feb 19 21:34:01 GMT 1997

> From owner-diy_efi-outgoing at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu Wed Feb 19 14:28 MST
1997
> From: DemonTSi at aol.com
> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:02:55 -0500 (EST)
> To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: DFI controler desription

> << I would like to know if there are any features that people would like.
>  Some
>  of the things that I am thinking about are:
>    Fan control
>    NOS control
>    Controlling Ford and GM factory direct ignitions with stock crank sensors.
>  Would makd for easy retro of new engines like the Ford 4.6
>
>  What other features would people like to have?  Let me know and I will work
>  on them.
>   >>

> Oh yeah...how about direct ignition control with maybe even a
> one-coil-per-cylinder setup?  :)

I Would buy one, if the sch and source code came with it.  Being an engineer,
I don't want to just have one, I want to play, modify, improve one.  I don't
think you would have to worry about lost business, because your price is so
reasonable it would not be worth most people's time to copy your hardware.