Methanol injectors..

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Thu Feb 20 07:01:18 GMT 1997

> Actually, what you said is making me think too...I would really like to learn
> more about running with alternative forms fuel or the injection of anything
> other than NOS :)
> I'm really trying to get some more info on running propane on a turbo
> car....anyone done this before?

I believe that here at the school we biult turbocharged big block chevies
on propane  for city buses.  I will check up on this for you.  I f i have
the story right, they were LS6  engines with a .225 lift cam ( at the
valve)  the idea was to creat  huge turbulence at the valve for good
torque. Something like 800 lb-ft, with only 300-400 hp.   Again, I will
see if I have the story straight, and if so, get you someone to talk to.

Cheers,

Seth