Diagnosis needed...

Aron Travis atravis at spacey.net
Thu Feb 20 06:48:08 GMT 1997

Is your alternator ok? battery too? I'm thinking that this could be an
electrical fluctuation that is affecting the pump. Maybe at a certain
RPM the alternator drops the voltage for a instant.
Any tight bends in the fuel lines? air leaks- being sucked in by the
powerful pump?
I'm just brainstorming here, I like these meaty problems.
Please post your solution-I'm interested.
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"