Hall effect signals...

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Sat Feb 22 03:02:46 GMT 1997

Okay, I have decided to contine on with my dual fuelled turbo golf... I
am planning to use the stock distribuor mounted hall effect sensor for
signalling for the batch fire efi enrichment.  I am wondering if anyoone
has experience with the bosch hall effect distributor, I am wondering
what the output is ,and how easy it might be to tap in to it without
disrupting the signal to the ignition ecu. I can claim relative ignorance
here, my background is in mechanical engineering, not ee, andit has been
a while since my electronics classes.

Any help would be appreciated,

Seth Allen