DFI Systems

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 21:50:23 GMT 1997

<<   We have run a Racetech SDS system for the past year on a normally
 aspirated 4 cyl. application (both fuel and spark). The main use is
 drag racing but we have worked on drivability on the local streets.
 We have found the system to be adjustable and assistance from the
 company has always been easy to obtain. We also have an early Haltech
 unit (F3, I think) that we ran on a street driven tunnel ram V8
 (fuel only). This unit was also very flexible but contact with the
 parent company was more difficult. >>

Can you please tell me more about the SDS system? How easy is it to set up
and to adjust...? Does it lack any features which the "hi-buck" systems have?

Van