Non-DIYEFI/City Code Harassment

jpearl at qsihome0.qsi.com jpearl at qsihome0.qsi.com
Wed Feb 26 03:06:06 GMT 1997

>>First do a big burnout down the street to show the basturd that is
turning you in that it runs.  Then take the car and the ticket down to the
police department along with the registration and insurance.  Get the chief
of police to come out and look at the car to see that it runs and your
paper work.  Then file a complaint for harrasment.>>

A good friend of mine did just that! He had an old Mustang with a rotted
convertible top and a three speed. He left posi tracks out of the court and
2/3's of the way up to the end of the street. After that he had to start
pupming the brakes to bring it to a halt at the stop sign - it ran all
right, it just didn't stop terribly well! I think I like this last
suggestion the best!

jvp at qsi.com
Twin turbo 5.0 Mustang DFI injected. 351W on the stand - will it fit? We'll
see soon!