What is 100% VE?

Joeri de Haas Haas at wt.tno.nl
Fri Feb 28 09:22:12 GMT 1997

Hi guys,

I have been seeing my share of VE's as well. On engines with remarkable
valve timings one can have quite some blow through of fresh charge to the
exhaust, specially if you are running at a working point that causes a
mismatch between Cam and Exhaust. Therefore, VE does not tell the complete
story.

Joeri de Haas