SB Chevy retrofit, Accel vs. Edelbrock?

cabiness at lucent.com cabiness at lucent.com
Fri Jan 3 16:38:35 GMT 1997

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

Your reccomendation of single plane 4-bbl intake with injectors makes me
even more torn on my decision.  That is exactly what the Edelbrock unit is,
a single plane Torker manifold with sequential port injection, injectors
installed right at the heads.  Now I'm considering using the Edelbrock unit
and if I'm not happy with the computer, upgrade it to the Accel unit.  The
Accel computer's knock sensor capability is very appealing given my 11:1
compression (I'll be using 103 octane racing fuel on the track, but would
prefer to run something less than $3.50/gal for street use and breakin).

Thanks again.

Kenton