911 Carrera Motronic

Frank/G.speed fmlin at ccnet3.ccnet.com
Tue Jan 7 05:11:43 GMT 1997

> 	The 1B to 19 change is occurring right in the heart of the part
> throttle ignition map.  Strange they'd say that one number in the midst
> of 144 in the part throttle range would give you better performance.
> 	The part throttle fuel/ignition maps are arranged in 12x12 maps.

Can someone describe a general format for fuel/ignition map?  I
imagine they're all similar.  What exactly is 12 x 12?  What
a system has a high resolution maps, what are we looking at?
Adjustment per 100 RPM?!

Thanks...

Frank, FI newbie

--
Frank M. Lin	   | G.speed - Z.Speed Trust HKS DC-Sports Razo/Carmate Soei
fmlin at ccnet.com    | Web page - http://www.ccnet.com/~fmlin/gspeed.html