octane booster

Walters Chris p23610 at gegpo6.geg.mot.com
Thu Jan 9 17:17:29 GMT 1997

>>Next I'll hear someone's putting hydrazine in their tank before a match
>>race! No thanks -- I'll stick with avgas.
>>
>>>Hi Snake!  Fancy meeting you here!
>>
>>cross-listed and twisted as always. . .
>>

>>Snake
>>no cool Fords yet, one cool Dodge
>>
>>So would I......just tell me where to buy it.  My local aviation facility
>now requies an "N" number (aircraft ID) before purchase will be granted.

OK, so pluck a number off some Piper Cub **that isn't based at the
facility** and use that number. They just need a number right? This should
work if they don't make you show any paperwork. Call your old out-of-town
college buddy and have him get some random number off a plane at the airport
in his town. Learn some aircraft-speak and you should be able to
"social-engineer" yourself some avgas no problem.

I am called Snake for a reason. Ha!