EFI TRAINING

Michelle Bujhawan ics at carib-link.net
Fri Jan 10 13:29:48 GMT 1997

Hi EFI FOLKS,

I'm new to this list. I'm an auto mechanic for over 20 years all on =
carburetted vehicles.
I'm now bombarded with an influx of foreign used Japenese vehicles, all =
fuel injected. Mazdas, Nissans, Toyotas, Mitsubishi, etc..

I need to upgrade my skills asap.

I'm looking for some guidance as to what are good training materials, =
videos, books, etc... and free stuff on the net also welcomed.

I'm looking for BASICS first, like Overview of the different EFI's =
systems, principles of operation, overview etc.... Then I'll progress =
tospecifics systems.

I'm green to FI systems. Any help/direction would be greatly =
appreciated. Remember - our country (TRINIDAD) mostly have Japanese =
imports.

Thanks in Advance