Calpak and Boost

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Jan 12 03:23:21 GMT 1997

Hi All

Just was interested if anyone had the eprom contents of the syclone
calpak. If not ok just have to spend some money.

Also if someone can send me the 89 tpi prom I could have a look
and see what it would take to disable the egr and vats for you
guys.

With the syclone stuff I am getting serious about writing some
code and adding it to the 730 tpi stuff. What I want to do
is interecept the map a/d reads using a 2 bar map instead of
a 1 bar. When pressure exceed baro or a calibrated value I intend
to switch the open loop calibration to my own table. Also switch
in an external driver for additional injectors when the boost
from the vortech cuts in. This is similiar to what is done in
the LT5 to switch in the extra injectors.

I would like to see how the Map reads are done in the syclone.

Tnx everybody: peter