O.D.TRANS

Jennifer Rose javer96 at snowcrest.net
Mon Jan 13 04:26:45 GMT 1997

George

        My info is local cost is $1200 from wrecking yard. Became interseted
after reading article in 11-96 HOT ROD. The article mentioned that 4l80e and
turbo 400 are very similar. My truck currently has turbo 400, short shaft,
adapted to a NP 205 tranfer case. Wanted to upgrade trans- figure this would
best option.

                General question to all.
        Recomendation for learning/disassemble 68hc11. Have fair amount of
time to learn. Next purchase after motherboard upgrade will be epom burner.